I like this proverb because is kind of positive and I think is the way we have to live our life. I understand it as if you think that this is the worst day of your life because maybe you had any problem you have to know that everything in this world have a solution except death, and that you have the capacity of give up and continue because everything happens for a good reason and you can learn from your bad experiences.
I don’t have an specific example cause sometimes I have problems (some of them worst than others) and I think that I’m not going to handle any situation very well, but then I just say to my self that everything will be find.
Thanks for your thoughts!
ResponderEliminarThis seems to be a very popular proverb with this class... I'm curious to hear what your group members have to say about your post.
Ryan
i think that you dont have to care about things that others say to you , for example i have a f**** classmate ( i hate her -.- ) and she always says stupid things to me..... but she so immature and i think that i am madure so i dont want to say anything to her ...) just peace and love and you always have to be brave and give the 100% of you!!!
ResponderEliminar